GT Radial TyresMore...
manufacturer: GT Radial
Compare up to 4 products:
Average Test Review
GT Radial tyres, is within the top 10 tyre manufacturers in the world. They offer a complete range of tyres for passenger car, light truck, heavy truck and bus tyres to over 100 countries around the world.
They have a state of art Research and Development facility and are committed to meeting and maintaining the highest standard of quality control to deliver to the end user value added products and services.
Passenger car tyres
• CHAMPIRO UHP1 tyres –provides enhanced cornering and braking, reduced noise level for quiet ride, water dispersal for lower risk of aquaplaning, improved wet and dry traction
• CHAMPIRO FE1 tyres –lower rolling resistance for good fuel economy, better traction in wet and dry conditions, reduced noise levels for quiet and comfortable ride
• CHAMPIRO 228 tyres –better water evacuation for lower risk to aquaplaning, enhanced cornering and grip on both wet and dry road surfaces, low noise for quiet comfortable ride
• CHAMPIRO ECO tyres –provides fuel economy and low co2 emissions, reduced risk to aquaplaning, enhanced grip and braking in both dry and wet conditions
• CHAMPIRO VP1 tyres –improved stability and cornering, low rolling resistance for better fuel economy, decreased risk of aquaplaning, lower noise for quiet ride
• CHAMPIRO WinterPro tyres –better traction and braking in all winter conditions such as snow, slush, and wet road surfaces
• CHAMPIRO WINTERPRO HP tyres –gives good fuel economy, enhanced grip, traction in winter conditions, low noise levels for quiet ride
• CHAMPIRO HPY tyres –improved traction and cornering, lower risk of aquaplaning, good fuel economy, and low noise for quieter ride
• SAVERO HT PLUS tyres –all season try providing longer tread life, reduced risk of aquaplaning, lower noise for quiet ride, good fuel economy
• ADVENTURO A/T tyres –better off road traction, enhanced tyre life, improved grip and traction in wet conditions, resistant to aquaplaning
• ADVENTURO M/T tyres –improved traction and cornering in all weather conditions, reduced risk to aquaplaning, low noise level for quiet ride, resistance to damage
• SAVERO WT tyres –improved snow traction and wet handling, good fuel economy, high level of security and safety in all weather conditions, reduced noise levels for quiet ride
Commercial van truck tyres
• KARGOMAX ST tyres -4000 –for standard trailers and caravan offers low rolling resistance for better fuel economy, longer tread life
• MAXMILER WT tyres –winter tyre offering improved traction and braking in all winter conditions, low noise levels for quiet ride, good fuel economy, and long tyre life
Compare up to 4 products:
View Desktop website